Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

oakland living.

My good friend Sean recently moved to Oakland and invited me over to check out the new place and browse the farmer's market. I die a little bit on the inside every time I think about how nice his apartment is and how cheap the rent is.

The dog belongs to the bookstore.




Organic tomfoolery! They fool me into buying expensive vegetables all the time.

I kept hovering around to get my shot. He was flattered.


They wheel the barista counter around behind a bicycle!


After stuffing my face at brunch, we went back to eat fruit and hang out with the cats. I come out of the bathroom and find this kitty posing perfectly next to my mocs. This is now absolutely one of my favorite photos (+this one). Thank god I left the socks there.

In the morning, the living room gets so much sunlight. It makes me jealous and lazy at the same time.

So it looks cool, but when you think of how much money you'd have to spend on getting film for these cameras, you'd say "no go" too.





He trims the stems and then soaks the bulbs in a little water in these mason jars to keep them fresh. 



Nice glasses.


Photographer at work. That's a film Hasselblad he's using.




2 comments: